Serial entrepreneur Nick Yarnall joins me to explain how he connected with his target market to get discovery feedback, generated hype around his idea, and the steps to creating a prototype product.
- How Nick found his passion for 3D printing.
- The unique docking stations Nick designed for retro handheld gaming devices.
- How Nick engaged with his target market to gain discovery feedback.
- The power of Reddit and how Nick used it to generate hype.
- How to gain international status with a new product.
- The advantage of working on a product that you’re really passionate about.
Connecting with Nick Yarnall:
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 15:03 – “By spacing out different product launches that allows me to build a little bit more hype around those launches.”
- 22:26 – “This all started as a passion project, I had some downtime I wanted to improve my skill set, learn a little bit more about 3D modeling. I found myself finding that nice overlap between professional skills and my hobby, my interest, and that’s where I really like to live, where I like to work.”