Springboard Collaborative’s Assistant Vice President of Innovation and Improvement Rebecca Block joins me to discuss innovative strategies to scale impact, the role of software and technology in scaling accessibility, and how startups can present future forecasts while still leaving room for future innovation.
- Who Springboard Collaborative is and how they help children.
- The innovative strategies Rebecca uses to scale Springboard’s impact.
- The role of software and technology in scaling accessibility.
- The ways funding can limit innovation and how to reduce this.
- How to present future forecasts while still leaving room for future innovation.
- The Future Project
- Springboard Collaborative
- Lean Impact
- The Lean Startup
- Equity Meets Design
- Daniel Stillman
- Podcast Chef
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 18:49 – “That’s really imperative to consider when you’re looking at technological solutions is not only access but also desire and ethics.”
- 30:01 – “The history of design is not one that we should overlook.”