This episode, I explain how to build a sales process for your product and why it’s so important to build a repeatable sales process for your product if you want to reach scalability.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
- Why sales should be seen as a process.
- The importance of repeatability when creating a sales process.
- The steps you need to take to set yourself up for large scalability.
- How to know when you’ve achieved a problem-solution fit.
- Why building a product sales process in a repeatable way is the most cost-effective way to sell a product.
- How to achieve scalability while maintaining quality.
- How to help prepare a sales team and some assets that are helpful with this.
- How to handle common objections.
- How to measure the performance of your product sales process.
- How to build a sales process for your product blog post
- Running Lean
- The Lean Startup
- Free Templates
- Podcast Chef
- 02:33 – “The opinion that I don’t think is relevant is that sale is related to a person’s individual personality, I really think sales is more of an effective process you can build.”
- 08:56 – “Achieving repeatability in terms of your product sales process is one that you need to be able consistently generate predictable sales results by following the process that your building.”
- 19:09 – “I don’t want you to attempt to scale your product sales process before you’ve determined that it is effectively repeatable. If you do that you’re more than likely wasting time and going to have to repeat steps that you’ve skipped over early in the process.”
- 20:00 – “Your product is ever-evolving and changing, as is your market.”