Build real value into your product experience
With a research sprint
Do any of these sound like your product?
- It’s unclear how consistently our product is being used
- We don’t know if all of our product features are providing users with value
- We aren’t validating everything we decide to build
- Our team lacks confidence in our product roadmap
- We don’t have a good pulse on product-market fit
What if you knew for certain that…
- Active usage of your product was strong and growing
- Each product feature provided your users with a return on their investment (ROI)
- The lifetime value (LTV) of your customers was increasing overtime
- Your product roadmap demonstrated a strong return on investment
- Product-market fit was validated as strong and growing
You need to validate what you plan to build. That can be done in the form of a research sprint. We need to find the most painful problems your users are trying to solve so we can build real value into your product.
This approach will maximize the return on investment (ROI) your customer gets from your product and your company gets from your product development process.
Here’s how it works…
- We interview between 3 and 5 of your customers
- We extract painful problems worth solving
- We process and analyze the interview data
- We build the insights into report format
- The opportunity to capitalize is crystal clear
One of our research reports will make it easier to close the gap from where your team is now to where you need to be to fix your product problems. Feel free to review a sample report here.
The price for a research sprint is $5K and comes with access to the recorded interviews and report. We can typically complete the report in less than 2 weeks from when the interviews are complete.
Get your product back on track with a research sprint. Schedule a call at the link below to see if this process makes sense for your company.
“Since working with NxtStep, we’ve been able to take products from idea to the hands of our customers in weeks, not months. We’re aiming to bring our program to over 200,000 households in the next decade, and these products are a key part of how we will be able to make that happen.”
Compass Working Capital
“Sean and NxtStep were the exact partners we needed so that we could start bringing value to more clients faster and more cost effectively than we had once thought possible.”
Compass Working Capital
You do. We need access to your users and customers to complete the interviews.
We will. If you provide contact information for the interview subjects, we’ll reach out and attempt to schedule with them. We’ll only come back to you if they haven’t been responsive with us.
From the day the interviews are complete, it typically takes us about a week to process the interviews and generate the report.
It’s very similar. The insights come from your customers. Our report will make it clear where the opportunities to capitalize are so your team can take full advantage.
Simply repeat the process. The 5 person limit is enough for us to find problem patterns which you can immediately start capitalizing upon. We recommend you repeat this process. How frequently is up to you.
Stop building solutions to problems that don’t exist. Focus on painful problems your customers need solved yesterday and provide real value through your product.