Nik Shah from Home.LLC joins me to discuss how he helps people buy their first home with minimal savings, what makes a business model sustainable, and how he builds momentum in his startups.
Nik sold his first startup in his freshman year of college and graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a focus in Business & AI/ML. He has been a management consultant to Fortune-100 clients at Ernst & Young and built a $250M innovation fund as Chief of Staff at Ernst & Young. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- What Home.LLC is and how they help people buy their first home with minimal savings.
- The huge amount of demand there is in the housing market.
- What makes a business model sustainable.
- How to identify pain points that people are willing to pay for.
- How to get authentic feedback and reliable data.
- How to measure product-market fit.
- Ways to build more momentum in your startup.
- Why the name of your company is not important.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Connecting with Nik Shah:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 05:45 – “The fundamental pillar of every sustainable business model is solving a pain point that people are willing to pay for.”
- 19:47 – “If you tackle the most difficult, most challenging problem that moves the needle first, everything else is really easy to fill. But if you start with really small incremental things it becomes really hard to solve the behavioral problems afterward.”