Fintech advisor and consultant Linda Wittich joins me to discuss the common challenges growing fintech organizations face, which metrics should be focused on to optimize sales processes, and the importance of having your product positioned correctly in the market.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
Linda Wittich has over 20 years of experience in the fintech industry and is currently the FinTech Advisor & Consultant at Top Line Focus where she helps B2B fintech CEOs focus on their top line activities, increasing sales into banks and wealth management firms and accelerating user adoption. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- How Linda helps B2B fintech organizations work out how they can grow faster.
- Common challenges growing fintech organizations face.
- The process Linda goes through when working with her clients.
- The importance of focusing on the right metrics when optimizing your sales process.
- Difficulties products have that aren’t positioned correctly in the market.
- The power of carrying out analysis on your wins and losses.
Connecting with Linda Wittich:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 08:45 – “First-time entrepreneurs of fintech almost always believe that their solution is purchased by the head of technology, and the head of technology will be a buying influence but they don’t necessarily have the greatest skin in the game.”
- 23:41 – “Everybody should know what their KPIs are, what is the reason that they have their job and how can they measure them.”