This episode, I explain how to build your product sales process to be effective and the importance of having a repeatable sales process before you attempt to scale.
Sean Boyce has run his own consultancy firm NxtStep Consulting for over 10 years and has founded multiple other companies at the same time. He’s extremely experienced in working with B2B SaaS product businesses and is well-known for having a big impact on the businesses he’s worked with. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- How to avoid making assumptions in the sales process.
- Why repeatability needs to come before scaleability.
- How to create a hook in your sales process.
- The power of running a podcast.
- How podcasting can help you connect with new prospects.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- How to Build a Sales Process for your Product
- People Analytics
- The Consulting Trap
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 04:27 – “Can you say as prospects flow through your product sales process that you can turn conversations or connections with X prospects into Y paying customers on a consistent and repeatable basis?”