This episode, I explain how to build your product sales process to be effective and the importance of having a repeatable sales process before you attempt to scale.
- How to avoid making assumptions in the sales process.
- Why repeatability needs to come before scaleability.
- How to create a hook in your sales process.
- The power of running a podcast.
- How podcasting can help you connect with new prospects.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- How to Build a Sales Process for your Product
- People Analytics
- The Consulting Trap
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 04:27 – “Can you say as prospects flow through your product sales process that you can turn conversations or connections with X prospects into Y paying customers on a consistent and repeatable basis?”