Public speaker and workshop leader Lindsay Tabas joins me to discuss what makes a good UX, common mistakes startup founders make, and how to know if your user experience fully compliments your product-market fit.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
Lindsay Tabas is a public speaker and workshop leader at Tabas Consulting and has worked with over 100 startups & investors over a span of more than 15 years. She has worked with both Fortune 500 firms and early-stage tech startup founders, where she assists organizations to work with software developers in the best possible way.
Lindsay also has experience working with investors, where she performs due diligence and provides industry insights so they make educated investments. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- How Lindsay helps startups bring in revenue without hiring software developers.
- Common mistakes startup founders make.
- The problem with the term UX and what user experience is really about.
- How to know if your user experience fully compliments your product-market fit.
- The importance of having an easy user experience.
- The different UX for commonly used actions and advanced features.
- How UX design has evolved over the years.
- Product Market Fit ebook
- The Design of Everyday Things
- How to Apply UX to Receive the Best Outcomes with Tim Eulie
- Clubhouse Q&A
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Lindsay Tabas:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 09:15 – “Because we experience a problem and we figure out how to solve it for ourselves doesn’t mean that there’s enough people to make this a business.”
- 34:38 – “Everyone has to agree as to who they are serving before design actual pen to paper starts.”