Public speaker and workshop leader Lindsay Tabas joins me to discuss what makes a good UX, common mistakes startup founders make, and how to know if your user experience fully compliments your product-market fit.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- How Lindsay helps startups bring in revenue without hiring software developers.
- Common mistakes startup founders make.
- The problem with the term UX and what user experience is really about.
- How to know if your user experience fully compliments your product-market fit.
- The importance of having an easy user experience.
- The different UX for commonly used actions and advanced features.
- How UX design has evolved over the years.
- Product Market Fit ebook
- The Design of Everyday Things
- How to Apply UX to Receive the Best Outcomes with Tim Eulie
- Clubhouse Q&A
- Podcast Chef
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 09:15 – “Because we experience a problem and we figure out how to solve it for ourselves doesn’t mean that there’s enough people to make this a business.”
- 34:38 – “Everyone has to agree as to who they are serving before design actual pen to paper starts.”