This episode, I explain how to prepare your professional service firm to be ready for growth, and how to create scalable services which will bring an increase in profit as well as revenue.
Sean Boyce has run his own consultancy firm NxtStep Consulting for over 10 years and has founded multiple other companies at the same time. He’s extremely experienced in working with B2B SaaS product businesses and is well-known for having a big impact on the businesses he’s worked with. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- How to prepare your service firm to be ready for growth with scalable services.
- Common ways people try to scale services.
- Why hiring extra people is an inefficient way to scale your service.
- The value of making your operations more efficient.
- The importance of focusing on profit rather than revenue.
- Why it’s necessary to chart your growth trajectory and how to do it.
- What a value map is and what it needs to include.
- How to identify bottlenecks in your growth trajectory.
- How you can improve operational efficiency through creating repeatable processes.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
Connecting with the host:
- 08:18 – “I want you to map out today what it takes to complete those steps in the process as someone goes from a prospect to a paying customer.”
- 11:35 – “You’re looking for the steps in the process with the least amount of capacity that takes the most time to complete that process today, that’s where you’re going to want to focus.”
- 13:59 – “You should turn people into a process.”