Dave Banerjee from RND Resources joins me to discuss recent innovative activity in financial engineering products, the future of finance, and how the regulatory process will impact digital currencies…
- How RND Resources helps financial service companies.
- The fundamental basis of investment markets.
- The increase in innovative activity in financial engineering products.
- The different types of people involved in new digital elements.
- How Bitcoin started and the validity of the idea behind it.
- NFTs, digital autonomous organizations, and how financial service companies are innovating in this space.
- The difference between regulations in the institutional and retail space.
- The level of commitment required to pass the regulatory process.
- Different policies around cross-currency transactions.
- The difference between minimizing taxes and tax avoidance.
- How the world of finance will change in the future.
- The issues with blockchain technology.
Connecting with Dave Banerjee:
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 09:36 – “Bitcoin regulation is far from being forthcoming but we’ve seen an acceptance rate that is far ahead of the regulatory reach, and that may or may not be a bad thing.”
- 14:34 – “We have to always be wary of new products coming into the retail consumer market and the overlapping regulations that there are on it.”