Dave Banerjee from RND Resources joins me to discuss recent innovative activity in financial engineering products, the future of finance, and how the regulatory process will impact digital currencies…
Dave Banerjee has been the CEO of RND Resources for over 37 years, where he provides outsourced regulatory compliance consulting to Broker-Dealers, Registered Investment Advisers, FCM, Banks, and Insurance agencies. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Product Launch:
- How RND Resources helps financial service companies.
- The fundamental basis of investment markets.
- The increase in innovative activity in financial engineering products.
- The different types of people involved in new digital elements.
- How Bitcoin started and the validity of the idea behind it.
- NFTs, digital autonomous organizations, and how financial service companies are innovating in this space.
- The difference between regulations in the institutional and retail space.
- The level of commitment required to pass the regulatory process.
- Different policies around cross-currency transactions.
- The difference between minimizing taxes and tax avoidance.
- How the world of finance will change in the future.
- The issues with blockchain technology.
Connecting with Dave Banerjee:
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 09:36 – “Bitcoin regulation is far from being forthcoming but we’ve seen an acceptance rate that is far ahead of the regulatory reach, and that may or may not be a bad thing.”
- 14:34 – “We have to always be wary of new products coming into the retail consumer market and the overlapping regulations that there are on it.”