In this episode I’m joined by the founder and CEO of tilled.com, Caleb Avery. Tilled.com is a PayFac-as-a-Service. On this episode, Caleb tells us what gave him the idea to solve this problem and just how quickly it has grown.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- Caleb discusses his background and how he got to where he is today.
- What is PayFac-as-a-Service
- What was life in the world like for tilled.com customers and how is that different today.
- Tilled.com’s growth progress, where they were, where they’re at, and where they’re heading.
- Strategy in scaling clients and moving upstream.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 22:04 – “I think it takes a really coordinated and like intentional approach to, to move up market where you’ve gotta think about what are the needs of these customers, how do we solve them? And do they have different concerns with the counterparties that they’re doing business with?”
- 26:45 – “get out there and, and talk to, you know, your, your would be customers and, and get as much, you know, detailed feedback as you can, or as early in the process, as you can”