Outsourcing pioneer, virtual work guru, and Founder of onlinejobs.ph John Jonas joins me to discuss the benefits of hiring online, how to build long-lasting relationships with virtual workers, and how he’s built his business for constant growth…
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- Why John made a job board for finding virtual workers in the Philippines.
- The issues with outsourcing on platforms like Upwork.
- What makes the talent pool in the Philippines so good.
- How John has optimized his website to encourage organic growth.
- John’s push to educate employers about the benefits of hiring online.
- How to find problems that really need solving.
- Why John focuses his work on automation.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 9:40 – “We got a couple hundred of profiles in the first month, I had no idea that would be the case.”
- 13:32 – “Onlinejobs.ph is in growth mode, but it’s been in a growth mode every month since we launched it.”
- 23:21 – “If you have the problem there’s a really good chance that others do too, solve your own problem.”