Ignition’s Founder and CEO Derek Osgood joins me to discuss the different strategies there are for launching a product, why indirect and direct marketing should be used together, and how to know if your product will be successful.
- How to define product marketing and why it’s in such high demand.
- Different strategies for launching a product.
- Common pitfalls companies fall into during their product launch.
- How indirect and direct marketing complement each other.
- How to know if you have a product that will be successful.
- When you should start shipping a product.
- When to start charging for your products and how to price them.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 10:18 – “You really need to make it feel like it’s everywhere in order to drive the kind of adoption that you want and the only way that you do that is if you go through a real planning cycle and you actually think about this stuff holistically.”
- 17:12 – “Don’t build anything until you’ve actually got some confirmation that people actually want the thing that you’re building.”