Springboard Collaborative’s Assistant Vice President of Innovation and Improvement Rebecca Block joins me to discuss innovative strategies to scale impact, the role of software and technology in scaling accessibility, and how startups can present future forecasts while still leaving room for future innovation.
Rebecca Block is an experienced leader focused on continuous learning and innovation grounded in meaningful measures of success, data-informed decision making, and appreciative inquiry practices.
Rebecca has built departments from scratch, managed small and large teams, and navigated a variety of environments from established institutions to the innovative chaos of social entrepreneurship.
Rebecca served as the VP of Research and Evaluation at The Future Project, founding their R&E department and launching new impact evaluation tools, before joining Springboard Collaborative as their Assistant Vice President of Innovation and Improvement. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Scaling Impact:
- Who Springboard Collaborative is and how they help children.
- The innovative strategies Rebecca uses to scale Springboard’s impact.
- The role of software and technology in scaling accessibility.
- The ways funding can limit innovation and how to reduce this.
- How to present future forecasts while still leaving room for future innovation.
- The Future Project
- Springboard Collaborative
- Lean Impact
- The Lean Startup
- Equity Meets Design
- Daniel Stillman
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Rebecca Block:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
Sign up for my product email list to receive free daily-ish advice right to your inbox
- 18:49 – “That’s really imperative to consider when you’re looking at technological solutions is not only access but also desire and ethics.”
- 30:01 – “The history of design is not one that we should overlook.”